View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 12:34   #485
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
But to infer that Trump is a Globalist is nonsense. It was obvious from the get-go that the BBC were very anti Trump, so I decided to find out what Trump was actually saying, to make up my own mind on his policies.
He certainly was anti-globalist in this campaign rhetoric. However is there much evidence of him taking that approach before then? He wasn't shy about outsourcing his products to Asian countries, rather than American ones, as a businessman. Now he has appointed bankers to senior positions. Surely if you believe these people are in cahoots then senior members of Goldman Sachs would be part of it.

As a sidenote I find it bizarre how quickly the right has become the cheerleaders for protectionism.