View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 10:40   #193
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japitts View Post
Although the lack of HD OnDemand with Sky Sports/Cinema is a bit of a bugbear. Granted with the sports, live broadcast channels are the main thing - and with cinema, it's always better to record films to watch at convenience (and not get caught with tuner clashes) than rely on OD... But there does seem to be less and less Sky HD content available as time goes on.
I bookmark all my films now rather than record them as they take up too much room on my box and I end up deleting them because we tend to watch TV series rather than films most of the time.

I couldn't do this with the Tivo because of the lack of tuners, as you say, but this is not a problem with the V6.