View Single Post
Old 15-01-2018, 23:31   #189
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
I can assure you from various review sources the SKYQ is far superior to the V6, the v6 is a cracking bit of kit though but nowhere near the level of SKYQ.
As for broadband another thing vm are starting to fall behind on with companies like hyperoptic, gigaclear having 1gbs service and BT, Talktalk and SKY rolling out 330mbs too.
Although i was chatting to a vm engineer today just a passing chat he was cabling up a neighbour and i asked him about vms bb and he said they're trialing faster speeds but he not allowed to say what.
I think it's the 1gbs i mentioned at the final quarter of last year.
The thing is mate you don't really need those really high speeds to get a decent stream, this is why I think that Sky will come out on top when they introduce Sky Q, without the need for a big ugly dish on the outside of your house.