View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 10:40   #5006
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
You have my sympathy dilli, I honestly do not know how you do it.

Today when I just got back from my break there was a letter from the NHS appointments booking office, so I called them and I will be going in hospital on Sunday at 11am, it is a different hospital from last time which is a bit more traveling for us but that's a small price to pay if all goes well.

When I phoned the bookings office I explained my last experience and they said that they would get someone to phone me which they did.

The staff nurse who called me explained that it states sedation and I will be getting more than last time and that they are fully aware of what happened last time and I have to try and put that experience behind me which is easier said than done tbh.

I did ask the staff nurse (who was extremely nice and fully understood my anxiety) if it would be beneficial for me to see if my GP would prescribe me some Diazepam and she said if I did that then it would affect my level of sedation on the day, so for that reason she does not recommend that I do this. Although I'm not too happy with this, I do fully understand the reason she does not recommend this and at the end of the day one can only put there faith in what is said and hope all goes well this time after all I can't let one bad experience put me off can I.

I'm just pleased that it is a different hospital and apparently it is a different consultant which gives me hope. The consultant doing this I'm assured will be fully aware of my last experience and anxiety over this procedure, so fingers crossed everything will go as planned as I just don't know how I would cope if it went like last time.

Saying that, I'm utterly prettified and extremely apprehensive and hoping beyond hope that the sedation works this time.
i hope you get on better this time
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote