View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 14:58   #16
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: House of Fraser in trouble...

I must admit I'm an old fogey . . I always have a preference to see and feel things I want to buy in order to judge better if they're worth it. Obviously this means that online shopping is not something I take to easily.

I guess it's fine for those who are willing to wait a week for a purchase to arrive, and then have the calm and forgiving attitude required to return said item if it's wrong or damaged when (if) it arrives.

yes yes yes, change with the times you old luddite but we seem to be throwing experienced and helpful retail staff onto the dole and replacing them by an ever growing army of low paid (or self employed) delivery drivers working to tight schedules.

goodbye high street shopping . . hello night clubs, pound shops, and fast food take-aways
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote