View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 20:17   #7
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Best TV streamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Not for all of them but certainly for a few.

I use VPNArea 69 countries, most with multiple servers and you can connect up to 6 devices. The price is right too (I wish I was on commission for this!).

$9.90/ mth.
$50/ 6 mths.
$59/ 12mths.
Thank you, pip. I will be paying for a streaming device (if I decide to get one) with my Amazon gift vouchers, but I don't think I will be able to justify to my wife any further monthly expenditure on entertainment, given that we also pay subscriptions to VM, Netflix, Now TV and Amazon!

I wouldn't want to sacrifice any of those subs for a VPN as I think that would reduce the amount of good material that is available to me.

Shame, because I do find this a fascinating area to explore.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote