View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 11:11   #78
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I appreciate that Criminal Minds and Scandal are popular. I just used these two programmes as examples of how the higher quality Netflix series are getting us in this household to seek out less formulaic programmes.

As far as I am concerned, Netflix stuff is original if it has not be shown before in this country. In exactly the same way, a 'new series' on broadcast channels does not necessarily indicate that it has not been shown elsewhere on the planet.

The list of stuff I still need to watch on Netflix is amazing. For example:

Jack Taylor
Santa Clarita Diet
Making a Murderer
Beyond
Marco Polo
Bloodline
Continuum
Colony
Spotless
Ozark
The OA
How to get away with Murder
Shooter
13 Reasons Why
Gypsy
Power
3 Per Cent
Queen of the South
The Crown
Mindhunter
Greenleaf
Alias Grace
The Sinner
Star Trek: Discovery
Frontier
Glitch
Stranger Things 2
The Punisher
Godless
Designated Survivor
Travelers....

The list goes on. It would take me years to get a list anything like this from all the broadcast channels put together.

From The Colony onwards, all these are new programmes I have added in the last six months.
Your list shows Netflix has it's fair share of junk just like the rest.