View Single Post
Old 18-01-2018, 17:56   #1610
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
I was about to say the same thing. The Le Touquet agreement must be a massive pain for France, I do wonder what's in it for them. It must be tempting to say au revoir, don't slam the porte on the way out.

I was having a look at the cost of deportations. We reported to Eurostat an estimated cost of €407,000,000 to deport 46,610 illegal immigrants in 2014 which works out at as a cost of €8732 per person. Yikes! £44,000,000 extra looks like a bargain at this rate, though I don't know the total cost of running Le Touquet.

Data source - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...7h4/edit#gid=0
Well, if the illegal immigrants got on a ferry or Eurostar, or a plane, the operators would have to return them at their own expense. It’s up to them to check that those travelling have the appropriate documentation.