View Single Post
Old 30-10-2016, 13:01   #11635
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
My buddy and I in Wetherspoons in Brighton last night. We saw the fish and chips coming out looking really good. We both opted to order at £7.99 a pop. Imagine the surprise when it turned out it was on promotion at £7 with a free pint. Naturally we filled our boots.
Our local Weatherspoon pub is excellent and the food always great. They do similar deals throughout the week with a small range of dishes on special offer including either an alcoholic or soft drink.

IIRC, Monday is mexican night, Tuesday steak, Wednesday Chicken, Thursday Curry and Friday Fish & Chips.

Co-incidentally I had fish and chips and a pint with a mate and Osem Jnr. on Friday lunchtime at another branch as we'd been out shopping. It was excellent.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote