View Single Post
Old 28-11-2012, 15:47   #20
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

A friend in the Philipines has been a long-term "vaper" for both his, and his family's health, and also due to anti-smoking regulations/persecutions.

The materials over there cost a fraction of what they do here (no surprise there), and there is a much larger variety of "flavours".

One word of warning though.... he once refilled his vaper and got some of the fluid on the mouthpiece. He ended up being rushed to hospital due to a nicotine overdose!

He told me that producers and investors are getting jittery as several countries are looking at banning the use or even the sale of vaper materials (he reckons the tobacco barons/tax collectors want to protect their income). The way this country is, I expect the chancellor to announce a tax on them fairly soon (if not I will be very surprised).
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote