View Single Post
Old 22-04-2011, 10:35   #52
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Cant Get Cable? - Maybe We Can Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesteev View Post
Your situation is nothing to do with network expansion Igni, I would ask you update your comment. Your issue is related to a construction issue with the local install teams. This thread is specifically related to network expansion to unbuilt nodal and distribution areas.
This premises is previously unserviceable and had to go through the linked form and have a spotter visit to get service, so yes it is.

EDIT: The actual work I'm waiting for is a usable t-junction to be installed and a bit of underground work. Making a previously unserviceable address on the edge of the network serviceable seems like a (small) network expansion to me.

Quote:
Services available at:
TW1 3xx
You're in a Virgin Media National broadband area
You're not in a fibre optic cable area, so we can't give you TV. But we can give you Virgin Broadband using your existing phone line.
My apologies if I was confused, the thread title 'Can't Get Cable? - Maybe We Can Help!' implied the thread was for discussion of any instance where cable can't be purchased as opposed to entirely new nodal builds.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 011.jpg (795.3 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 012.jpg (509.1 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 013.jpg (478.3 KB, 42 views)
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote