View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 22:21   #4444
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Oh Mark just remember that your Nan is very scared as she is at the moment facing what must seem another battle. It may seem that your Nan has given up but no one really knows how one feels or is dealing with their current situation. Mark all you can do is be strong for your Nan be there for her, be brave for her, be a ear for her, a shoulder to place her head in times of trouble and most important be strong for her by doing this for your Nan believe it or not you will be helping more than you ever know as been there done that and at times after dropping my Mum home after yet another hospital appointment I used drive around the corner pull up and cry my eyes out but never once did I show this stress or upset to my Mum as I wanted to be her rock and I have no regrets in doing this although it was extremely hard at times especially when I was asked how I was coping I simply replied I'm fine while inside I was crumbling.

Do you want to know something I would do it all over again in a heartbeat for my MUM and give my eye teeth for just one more minute with her and hear her voice.

If you need to talk do not hesitate in sending me a pm but I won't lie Mark it is hard but you will be the Grandson I know you are and you do have the strength within you to cope my friend.

Last edited by weenie; 14-07-2017 at 22:25.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote