View Single Post
Old 29-11-2012, 13:36   #27
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
Good for you!

Now say goodbye to that nasty cough.
I haven't got a cough. just a bunged up nose.

Quote:
I've never understood why people use the cartridges that come with Gary's kit. It seems rather clumsy to me not being able to see how much liquid is left in them. I've only used the tanks or 'clearomizers' which seem far handier to me?

http://www.jacvapour.com/V3_Cartomis...l#!prettyPhoto[prodimages]/0/

Btw: you can refill these far more often than stated on that website. Do a search on youtube for dry burning a clearomizer to see how to properly clean them. I've probably been using my current one for 2 months at least.
Those only apply to the VGo with the bigger batteries. shame I can't use them with the one I'm getting.

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Ordered my kit last night so hopefullly off the baccy by xmas thanks so much to all you guys for the very helpful and practical info made it a lot easier to take the leap ). Also seems to have helped others so double bonus to the thread congrats to all current user's and good luck to all now trying it.
Did you order from jacvapour with the 20% discount?
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote