View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 20:59   #4954
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Today I have never experienced a more unpleasant procedure and to matters worse they could not carry it out due to my reaction and fear. My discharge form states sedation has no affect on patient

I felt the nurses were great but the guy doing it had no bed side manner at all thus making me worse, I felt he was extremely obnoxious and in general did not consider me the patient at all, in fact he only made it worse. I did ask if they could try again and give me more sedation in where he quickly replied NO.

This is my first bad experience and hope it's my last.
So sorry to hear this weenie, you're right to be upset and complain but try not to let it ruin your Christmas. Hopefully you'll get a satisfactory result and possibly be able to have more sedation next time if you don't want to ignore the condition. Be strong and good luck getting it sorted.

---------- Post added at 20:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

My moan from our hugely over-expensive PFI funded hospital - modern oblong sinks in the toilets which are so narrow that it's impossible to get your hands fully under the taps/running water. Did anyone involved in the purchasing process actually try them out I wonder?...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote