Old 24-05-2010, 00:31   #74
gungaabayar
Inactive

gungaabayar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: pause live TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by gungaabayar View Post
Hi

I bought it today as well. I upgraded its firmware from ross website. Evrithing is working fine. BUT, on this firmware, timeshift (pause live TV) is working. Also I can record a program while Im watching another one. But it sometimes stuck. No remote con button works. Need to switch the box off using power ON/OFF switch on the back of the box manually. There is something wrong with the recording and playing function. I used 8GB USB 2.0 flash disk as a USB HDD.

Anybody tried this functions and any problem yet,
Or I bought a faulty receiver or the new firmware has got problem,
Any help please?
DG

AFTER 4 hours using this receiver:
So many errors on this HD Receiver's programming:
1. Remote con buttons desnt work when subtitles is on.
2. when I select a channel from the list of the channels, it wont go to the viewing mode straight away, instead I have to press exit button to do so.
3. The current subtitile's text remain on the screen even I choose different channel using numeric-pad.
4. When I press record button, few channels list pop up to be recorded, And I must choose one of them. At this stage I cant cancel recording.
5. sometimes remote con buttons completely stuck when I fiddling around of the rewind, play and pause... buttons while a program is bieng recorded. BLAH BLAH so many problem,
6.Menu system is very very complicated.

so need to release NEW firmware urgently before people starting to review this kit.
gungaabayar is offline   Reply With Quote