View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 15:59   #7
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Picture Quality changes on V6 recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolgerp View Post
Nope... it's only affecting the V6 (or certainly from what I can see)... I have an AV Receiver connected to my TV and then the other equipment connected to the amp via HDMI.
It's still possible it was triggered by a TV firmware update. For example, it may only happen on the particular resolution that the V6 is using.

It would also be useful to try without the amp, to see if that is a factor.

There were certainly no V6 software updates last week, and I'm not aware of any changes in the broadcast either.

Are all channels/apps on the V6 affected, or just certain ones?
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote