View Single Post
Old 20-02-2024, 21:58   #3
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Sky Wi-Fi Max Router (SR213) vs Sky Q Hub (SR203)

Hi and welcome. This is primarily cable focused but some of us now have Sky. Personally I don't have much experience or knowledge of the new SR213 hub. I'm still on the SR203 which works perfectly.

I did see on another forum that you apparently cannot split the network SSIDs like on the older routers, however for smart devices that won't connect they suggested disabling the other bands so only 2.5ghz is left enabled and connecting those devices. Then once done go back and re-enable to other frequencies and they should stay connected.