View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 14:25   #1322
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
I guess in a way SKY could use it as a way of saying "look this is what you're missing on SKY" by allowing some of the Sky Atlantic content onto other platforms it could serve as a taster to tempt people over to SKY.
That's the only logical answer i can think of right now m8 my normal sources haven't yet confirmed any of this as of yet.
Sky's profits have fallen* so there's an incentive for it to try and make more money out of its content. It's done this successfully with Now TV but I think it's more likely now than ever to come to some kind of deal on Sky Atlantic. As I've suggested before, this might be as part of a deal with VM for VM to deploy Sky AdSmart.
(*Sky's costs have risen due to increases in sporting rights costs and the £ falling against the $ 15% since June 2016 whilst advertising income has fallen.)

Last edited by 1andrew1; 20-05-2017 at 14:28.