View Single Post
Old 29-11-2012, 13:40   #28
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Ordered my kit last night so hopefullly off the baccy by xmas thanks so much to all you guys for the very helpful and practical info made it a lot easier to take the leap ). Also seems to have helped others so double bonus to the thread congrats to all current user's and good luck to all now trying it.
I think we should keep this thread alive with comments and experiences. It's generated a bit of interest so far, and I think there will be more interest. I genuinely think that electronic cigarettes are the future for people who want to stop smoking cigarettes (but not necessarily stop enjoying nicotine). Now all we need is for the authorities to realise that harm reduction is a viable option.

---------- Post added at 13:40 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Those only apply to the VGo with the bigger batteries. shame I can't use them with the one I'm getting.
Ah yes, it can be a bit of a minefield. The kit I linked to earlier comes with both the standard and the see-through cartridges. That's one thing I liked about that one.