View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 16:19   #4918
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Geostorm: 4/10

I don't know what to say about this other than it annoyed me. The action and special effects were very good but the script and story was rubbish and on par with an above average B movie. It is the kind of thing I feel like I would come up with if it was my first movie thinking I was doing a really good job but when you watch it back it is just cack. People do things (like secret service agents) that you know they just wouldn't do.

I can sum this up by saying it isn't even a Sunday afternoon film. It is the Sunday afternoon film you watch to pass time and at the end of it say "I am glad we didn't go to the cinema to watch that". I have been trying to think what I can equate it to and the closest thing I can come up with is White House Down.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote