View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 12:37   #1161
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yank View Post
I have Amazon Fire TV and I absolutely love it. You can add apps yourself too.
I have a Roku, which has loads of streaming services on there, including Netflix, Amazon and Now TV.

However, that doesn't detract from the fact that if Amazon joined Virgin Media and was available on the Tivo/V6 boxes, that would be a lot less hassle for me. I really don't want to have to go into a number of different streaming platforms to watch the content I want. It should all be available in one place.