Thread: Tivo V6 Netflix Issues watching TV
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2017, 18:56   #5
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Netflix Issues watching TV

Although rebooting fixes the immediate problem it doesn't actually solve the problem. I just wish the VM guys over on the community forum would give a straight answer about a proper solution to what is obviously an ongoing problem.

A fair number of different threads going back several weeks. The current reboot advise answers that customers query but when customers point out that the problem still reoccurs nothing further is suggested.

It happened to me to-day when I had my 4 year old grandson watching Bob the Builder on a kids channel. Bob was still building but the screen swapped over to the Netflix screen showing random preview screens and this was was not something either my grandson or I appreciated. Nor was the fact that, as I had to I had to reboot the V6, he missed the end of his program.

An information thread by James W stating
Quote:
A very small number of customers are seeing Netflix flashing on the screen occasionally.

A reboot of the V6 - unplug it from the power, leave thirty seconds, and plug it in again - will resolve this.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
is far from an acceptable reaction by VM.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/...3585109#M23272
joglynne is offline   Reply With Quote