View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 18:40   #65
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Hundreds attend protest after 3 cyclists killed on streets of London in under a w

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieOHMarie View Post
I actually had to give the police cam footage of a cyclist and car in a accident together. Basically a Skoda car was approaching a junction and a cyclist was approaching the same junction from a different approach.

For some reason the cyclist decided to speed up and approached the junction shouting Oi Oi OI Oiiii and got hit by the car. The cyclist is now in a wheel chair and will never walk again. Yet from my dashcam footage and and witness accounts no one could understand why the cyclist decided to speed up and basically ride into an on coming vehicle. The courts found "inconclusive" and I didn't have to appear in court.

I can never post the footage online, but it literally looks like the cyclist deliberately wanted create a dangerous situation. Had the cyclist maintained their safe and current speed they would still be walking today.

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

So should the car driving test be optional? You think training and education would stop people buying a motorbike? Please explain why you think this...
Not sure how old Kursk is but i suspect he/she passed his/her test when it was ride around the block a few times and then do an emergency stop when the examiner jumped out in front of you...

I could be wrong mind.