Thread: VM Business New VM Business service - 350Mb
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 23:53   #62
ccarmock
cf.geek

ccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation era
Re: New VM Business service - 350Mb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
VM have been supplied a fixed image to deploy to their terminating equipment, however it hasn't been applied to all nodes yet for some reason. Maybe it introduced new issues?
Quite possibly. Though my service is terminating on a test node within the VM network where they are able to try various configs/changes which have not yet improved service consistently.

Some of the time I get great performance >360 MB/s at times, others around 8-20 Mb/s

I received an email today to say there is an emergency change going in between midnight and 6am Weds morning:-

Planned Work Ref C00862000
Planned Work Start (Local UK): 04/10/2017 00:01
Planned Work End (Local UK): 04/10/2017 06:00
Impact: There will be a loss of service at some point during the timeframe stated above whilst we complete the maintenance work.
Emergency works are required which will impact your Single Static/Multi Static service (Hitron Device) for up to 10 minutes. This is to resolve a hardware fault on the device - F005607576.

The work will start in the early hours of Wednesday morning and you may see several impacts to service up to the maximum time stated.
ccarmock is offline   Reply With Quote