View Single Post
Old 20-03-2008, 22:37   #1550
CaptJamieHunter
Inactive

CaptJamieHunter will become famous soon enoughCaptJamieHunter will become famous soon enoughCaptJamieHunter will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashpaul View Post
It looks like BT are responding to customer suggestions about how phorm should operate :-

http://www.beta.bt.com/bta/forums/th...rt=0&start=300

Lets hope VM start listening too
Well, since I sent copies of the Slashdot article to Neil Berkett and Ian Woodham they have no excuse for saying they aren't aware of the reasons why customers are concerned.

Reading that page there, seems there's some concern that people have been posting under sockpuppet accounts and that it might have something to do with a PR team? Seems to be an attempt to "obfuscate the debate" as the slashdot posting pointed out...

I think such attempts here would be spotted. I certainly hope so...

Let me make it clear here that I am no fan of BT. If I have to leave VM it will be with extreme reluctance, but the only practical alternatives to VM involve having a BT line. The idea of paying any money to them is so incredibly offensive to me.

But I'm much less of a fan of Phorm and what they stand for, which is even more offensive and must be fought. The RIPA point must be made time and again and in numbers.