Thread: UK Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2017, 17:47   #8
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Walking Dead

I know this is going to sound really stupid and dumb but I didn't even notice it. I had to play the episode again to see what you was going on about because I completely forgot it was set at night time. I know series have dark episodes/night time episodes and it does my nut it when you can hardly see what is going on but although this ep is set at night time I don't think it is too dark. I didn't even think about it at the time and if there was something that was obscured because of the lack of light or I couldn't see what was going on I would have noticed and moaned (to myself) straight away.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote