View Single Post
Old 30-03-2014, 10:17   #223
Dai
Inactive

Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to Dai
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
I'd smoked for over 30 years as well and switching to an ecig I thought would be hard but in the end it was so easy and now no more wheezy chest no morning smokers cough it's the best thing I did. Glad your finding it easy and enjoying the benefits with more to come .
Agreed. I tried just about every anti-smoking aid over a few years but always failed to break the habit. Only ecigs worked for me. OK, I still use some nicotine but I mostly mix my own and have reduced the nicotine content over time with a view eventually to just puffing a flavoured mix.

I'm seeing ecigs all over the place these days. They seem to be in common use, which is good. I just hope the EU and tobacco lobby doesn't kill them off too soon.
Dai is offline   Reply With Quote