View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 17:40   #194
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media prices are going up again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
And VM's top speed in 2009 was 50Mb/s, and now it's 300Mb/s - 500% speed increase.

They had 5 HD channels in 2009, and now have have 50 - 900% increase.

Amazing what you can do with statistics...
My memory may be a bit off but i think i'm still paying roughly what i would have been paying in 2009 for 50mb + phone + basic TV, with the difference being currently on 100mb.

It's fluctuated up and down over the years depending on what offer i've taken up through either retentions or the odd offer they've given out of the blue, such as 200mb, free BTSport or cut price BT Sports, even had the full TV package for free for 6 months at one point from them phoning up and offering.

I grumble and moan about the price rises when they happen but for the most part i've paid round £35-£45 ish for the past 10 years and often having a package worth a lot more than i was paying. If retentions didn't exist i'd be a lot less happy but they do
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote