Thread: Tivo V6 I Player error 02050
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2024, 20:45   #7
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: I Player error 02050

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Good advice. If that doesn't resolve it's likely to either be a problem with the internet connection, or your TV is doing something odd (try another TV if you have one)

Very unlikely. Faulty boxes aren't that subtle. They generally fail to boot up at all.
However mine( 2 ,on the third in 3 months) did boot up and intermittently failed. Ending up with me being persuaded to get a new TV ( which is so much better than my old one, picture and sound ,even doing away with sound box) but it did it on that one as well. Then they tried to say that was faulty got a small portable out and it had the same fault, since then everything was switched out , all is now fine.