View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 17:20   #199
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Smart Meter, Yae or Nae?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I've been on the Octopus Tracker since the 11th April, I'm finding it addictive checking the rates daily using the Octopus Compare app and Octoprice site. It's nice to be given tomorrows rates the day before so you can plan in when best to put the washing machine on etc and the Compare app also shows you your daily realtime Electricity £ savings after telling it your API and meter info which is nice as you can compare to other tariffs of your choice.

Saying that the Agile Tariff if too volatile and restrictive for me to use that.
I am staying on tracker for now, In other news Octopus are investigating shell energy who i moved from for submitting my handover reading to Octopus twice with the second reading over £1500. Octopus are well aware the reading is massively wrong . They checked using the reading from the last year i was with shell and compared them with the reading they are seeing now and knew there was funny business a foot. I am so glad they had my readings from my meter to compare day to day .

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote