Thread: UK Timeline Westworld
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 21:44   #52
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Westworld

absolutely superb, I wish every episode was 1hr 30mins long. Something occurred to me when I was watching it; we have discussed the pros and cons in this thread and had our differences of opinion so my question is how do you judge how much you enjoy a series. We can talk about the quality of the story line, the characters and special effects etc but I have one simple measure which I realised during that episode. I was completely hooked, engrossed and 100% focused on what was happening. When I watch mediocre series like Arrow I often find my mind wondering and thinking about other things but when I watch stuff like Westworld and GoT they have my undivided attention and the sad thing is that the episode is over before I know it. I am absolutely gutted that season 1 has already finished, I feel like it was only yesterday that we were talking about 1x01.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote