View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 09:29   #3334
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Monday morning the sun is shining & it is really hot in Glasgow, That is a change, so I am going to enjoy it.
Hope you got a bit of suntan/burn to be going on with, cos today it's hissing down here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
I decided to call the hospital in regards to the blood tests on the baby and all is well. So I am over the moon now and also the health visitor has just weighed the baby and he is now 8lb 15, so he has put on just over 3lb in just 6 weeks?
Oh so good to hear that, you must be so relieved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
I woz there: link
I'm green with envy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh mate View Post
LOL.............

My Happy Thought is two week's today the Lake District for the week
I can't wait...........
Not long now Tosh, hope the weather will be kind to you!

and Dilli spill the beans, you know you want to!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote