View Single Post
Old 18-10-2016, 19:50   #11583
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Abseiled off the Titan Crane in Clydebank last week, its was an experience! 150Ft Raised over £300 for Alzheimer Scotland and my Employer will match up to £350 which is fantastic!

Also finally got my meeting with surgeon on Monday to get my sinuses sorted and remove the polyps and benign tumour.

Then finally I have been looking for my birth mother as was adopted when I was a few months old and have a great result, exchanged letters and photos through the adoption agency and I get to meet her next Thursday I have three half brothers who can't wait to meet me as well. Some bizarre coincidences as well in the info she told me.

Its such a crazy few months but I am super happy.

Osem is offline   Reply With Quote