View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 13:10   #703
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

As all members are aware I have no way of knowing what IP or email details this Phorm tech used to join this forum but working from details I have aquired I noticed a link with one Phorm rep and a company which in their words.

Quote:
Corporate Communications & Reputation Management

Citigate Dewe Rogerson partners with its clients with the core belief that public relations must support business strategy. We exist to help manage and protect the reputations and business product portfolios of our clients. We deliver campaigns with huge business impact. We develop reputation management programmes and sophisticated corporate communications plans powered by unrivalled sector knowledge, intelligent use of knowledge and clear industry insights.

From another section same website.

Launching Products and Services

Citigate Dewe Rogerson has a wealth of experience in supporting the marketing of new products and services for clients of all sizes across all industry sectors. We understand the important role that public relations plays in launching a new offering and how it can give a product or service the ‘edge’ over the competition. Regardless of whether your audience is business or consumer, we will develop a creative public relations campaign that achieves maximum media exposure.
Looks like they are being paid to help the general British public accept this phorm which I am totaly against.