View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 10:32   #695
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardie View Post
Just a quick question. If people do cancel VM, who are they going to change to? I'm sure I read that there is no point changing over to adsl because they all use the BT network. Is this true? Sounds unlikely to me.
I have just got off the phone to disconnections having had my notes updated to include my intention to leave if this is a OPT OUT not a OPT IN.

I also made them include that i expressly do not give them permission to sell, Give, Pass any information derived from my surfing habit by the use of Deep Packet Inspection of my data to phorm or they agents or customers or to Virgin Media. I also stated that i do not give Virgin Media permission to carry out Deep Packet Inspection of my data passing between myself and VM. I also stated that should they go ahead and pass any of my surfing habits or information to Phorm that i will sue them for failing to inform me first and for failing to protect my private data.

If i move it will be

BT for the phone.

Sky HD for my TV

Be Unlimited for my Broadband. (they are LLU so don't use BT's backbone.)

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer