Thread: Tivo V6 Weird TV annoyance
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 14:24   #10
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Weird TV annoyance

Well I tried the HDMI cable that came with the V6. No difference.
And I tried the Video Output settings spiderplant mentioned. No difference.

On the upside I was combing the TV's oen settings so thoroughly I found that Screen Format set to Full wasn't doing all I thought it should and I found Full Pixel hidden where I didn't expect it. So I wasn't imagining it was overscanning, which was another irritation, and have now got the picture displaying correctly (though I mainly only noticed it on the Tivo interface, as it looked more clipped than in VM's promo pics).

So one thing fixed I didn't set out to fix, and another I'm just going to have to live with, because otherwise the TV is great.

Thanks everyone.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote