Thread: Sky HD Install
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 19:35   #15
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
Re: Sky HD Install

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcamalpha2004
Horses for courses?
Dont forget HD is relatively new here, give it 12 months and them costs will come down.
I am a hifi fanatic, you can pay what can be seen as rediculous prices for a cd player, but as it has been said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if you cannot see the difference, or you can but dont feel it justifies the cost dont go for it youve saved yourself some money
Have a look at this, £14000 for a cd player and power supply, thats before you buy the amplification and speakers and cables, oops and some cd's, on the pro side, no subs to pay
As a hi-fi lover myself i appreciate the comparison. However if i pay 300 quid for a CD player i dont expect to have to pay another tenner a month for the better sound quality it gives me.

Likewise, if i buy a funky HD-DVD or Blu-Ray DVD player i wouldnt expect to be paying a monthly subscription on top of that either to keep being able to watch the service without it being crippled to less than DVD quality picture.
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote