Thread: Revolution
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2005, 10:41   #10
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Revolution

Yeah that would be coool. I'd love to play the Donkey Kong games again from the Snes.
I've still got my Game Cube and am not going to be giving up on it just yet. This small console still has a lot of power in it and is very well built.
The new Zelda will certainly be on the Cube so I'm looking forward to that.

As for the Revolution, it looks interesting. Obviosuly with another 6 or so months there is going to probably be a few modifications and maybe even the name shall change, but it may also be beefed up even more allowing for an even bigger spec machine...after seeing what Sony and MS have showed off.

It will be interesting to see how this machine works and interacts with the user, and the way Nintendo aim to make gaming different from other consoles.
The games should definately be good and with lots of japanese backing, Im sure they will be.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote