View Single Post
Old 12-05-2024, 11:57   #8079
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Thanks Jo.

I've tried to get my B12 done sooner, such as 9 weeks, but they wanted a blood test and it came back at 'satisfactory' - whatever that means. But I will be hassling them again to get it done sooner. I can't take anything else like supplements as nothing else will work as had my ileum removed. So thanks for this info.

I totally get what you say when people talk to you instead of your husband as it happens to me all the time too. Most of the time I have to rely on my wife to act like an interpreter and relay everything that's being said back to me.

As for the phone, I've lost count the amount of times I've asked for them to call on the landline only, and 9/10 it gets ignored. I'm thinking about removing my mobile number from their lists now. The call in question was really bad, I do live in a bad area for mobile signal so I did ask for them to call me back on the landline which they did, but it made no difference.