Thread: Video Door Bell
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 16:28   #24
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Video Door Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inactive Digital View Post
I have this setup. My only grumble with it is the lack of compatible chime. It's linked to the Echo dot in the kitchen, which is fine if within earshot, and also my phone - which is fine if it's not on silent. But it's definitely not as practical as having a high-pitch, standalone chime in the hallway that can be heard anywhere in the house.
That was one of the reasons I changed to ring. Didn't want to go down the echo route . Not bothered about the annual sub to record everything can hear bell in most of the house.