Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2022, 22:39   #1524
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I think that choice of terminology underlines Damien's point.
Nah I think he's got it.

My point is there is a lot of performance to it now. This guy wears a t-shirt proclaiming he won't get the vaccine and he is taking treatments with little medical backing because it's become a thing over in America. People who won't respect a shop's request to wear a mask as a point of principle.

But there is some the other way too where people announce to the world that the pandemic isn't over and they, being the good citizens they are, have decided they're going to stay in lockdown or whatever.

People just need to chill out a bit. Not everything has to be a fight.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote