View Single Post
Old 18-04-2021, 09:49   #5399
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Anyhoo ... middle child suddenly decided to be ‘in’ to Marvel, when all her pals on social media started raving about Wandavision. So she’s watching The Falcon & The Winter Soldier with us on Fridays now (and her Disney+ profile pic is Sebastian Stan all of a sudden ) ... and she’s been following the Disney+ MCU Timeline Order menu. So we’ve been going through the whole lot for a few weeks now, and tonight we watched Ant Man and the Wasp. We’re going to finish with an Avengers double feature binge tomorrow.

I’m a big Marvel fan and I think the MCU films just keep getting better. AMATW is great fun.
I don’t think there is a bad marvel film. Some are better than others but there isn’t a “bad” one.

Doesn’t the Current Marvel arc finish with Spider-Man far from home? Or is that the first of the new arc?