Thread: Meghan/Harry
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 14:16   #15
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Meghan/Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
So has Kate behaved anywhere near the way Meghan has? Did Kate chase after US interviews?
She didn't, but then she didn't have the press attacking her regularly for the various things her family said or did. That she apparently wasn't speaking to her father should have been a private issue, yet it was front page news for months. That is wrong, and is one reason I am glad she sued the Daily Mail and won.

Don't get me wrong, I think she is probably a diva, and it's entirely possible she is behind this,

Personally, I think Harry has not been a happy member of the family for a long time (possibly since his mother died), and I think he was looking for a way out. Megan is possibly that way out.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote