View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 20:45   #2228
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
That still doesn't answer the question as to why 'no deal' Brexit is better for these people than leaving with a deal?
Well the truth, is that no one can really answer that question, as no one knows the answer.

Hypothetically, we’ve probably mad decisions that have been to our detriment in the short term to benefit us in the long term. I have.

In my early career, ( about 25 years ago when 4K was a chunk to me} I took a £4K pay cut, to Join a company that I could see I could progress better in. It took me several years to get past where I was, but i’m Sure it was right move.

Long term v immediate term. Still no guarantee but you should not be scared to go for it.