View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 13:33   #2170
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Talking of which....

.....Nothing can be worse than attending the 100 Remembrance in a scruffy looking Anorak with a tiny Poppy pin, quite like Jeremy Corbyn did yesterday, that was disgusting and disrespectful.
From what I can see he was wearing the poppy pin that the British Legion sell. I bought the same one. I paid more than the cost of the simple poppy as I wanted to make sure the British Legion got more money. What *is* wrong is suggesting that supporting the British Legion by buying one of their poppies is "disgusting".

So we now have "Poppy Fascists" now, do we? People going around measuring the size of your poppy and declaring you "disrespectful" if it does not measure up .. pathetic ..