View Single Post
Old 29-07-2018, 21:02   #8413
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Wouldn't the current rights come to an end after the Super Bowl in February? If so I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the next rights are currently being negotiated. Looking back at when SKY and BBC have signed deals with the NFL it's always been at the end of August / start of September. I'm sure we'll hear something soon.
Apart from the last 5 year deal which was concluded in September 2014, starting in September 2015, they have all gone to the wire. Maybe we could hear something this year, but it could run into August 2019.
Before that deal we never knew if NFL would be on TV until two or three weeks before the start of the season.
I would imagine Sky will want to keep the rights that they have held for over twenty years.

Last edited by alwaysabear; 29-07-2018 at 21:23.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote