View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 05:52   #1407
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
To me this is serious i pay 90+ quid a month for access to UKTV channels. So i assume this is why we're finally getting basically free channels from freeview released ....

My mother is a pensioner and becoming more and more house bound if they withdraw UKTV i'm out of there. I should have been sooner I just don't want the hassle of losing my internet which i've used for 17 years now in a row. I find it predictably warm

No other service has "carriage issues" than the cheap, dreadful and power hungry liberty global lads
Its strange that Virgin always stated it takes time to get channels on their platform because negotiations and agreements take time and then suddenly its Bobs your uncle as because of a negotiation breakdown they suddenly produce a whole plethora of them before you can say Jack Robinson.

---------- Post added at 05:49 ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
What's any good on UKTV anyway?
Plenty for Virgin customers to watch MM.

---------- Post added at 05:52 ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post

Very little football or sport, so judging by your recent posts, there's nothing on there that you would find good.
But not everybody watches football or other sports as like 50 people ordering a meal in a restaurant they all have different tastes and a TV customer is no different to that.