View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 14:42   #392
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It certainly would, although I do think we would know by now if that was going to be the case.

However, I must say I didn't realise until reading my TV & Satellite magazine today that the additinal Eurosport channels screening during the Olympics are Virgin exclusives. That's right, they are not on Sky!

Hopefully, this is a sign that Virgin are finally making moves to compete better with Sky and BT on content.

---------- Post added at 14:30 ---------- Previous post was at 14:27 ----------

And 5Select starts broadcasting on channel 152 from Tuesday.
So exclusive they are available on BT