View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 14:00   #217
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
I honestly hope you guys on vm get both Atlantic and AMC mate.
IMO though VM probably haven't done themselves any favours by crying to ofcom constantly about BT and SKY, however if BT and SKY can kiss and make up then anything is possible.
I'll keep you all updated if i get any further news etc.

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Spot on but Atlantic does have great shows too such as Game of thrones, pretty little lies, Ray Donovan etc.
But i agree with you content wise Netflix is better imo, as for adverts on Netflix Netflix have already hinted that they may be coming.
If that is the case, there should be an option. Pay a lower level subscription and get ads.

If they add commercials to interrupt their programming on Netflix, I may well decide to stop subscribing. Better to pay more and have no ads, in my opinion.

The CEO previously said there would never be commercials on Netflix. What has changed?

---------- Post added at 13:57 ---------- Previous post was at 13:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobboEdin View Post
What he is saying is that On Demand does not use your broadband on Virgin Media as it comes down the TV part of the connection, not the broadband part.
That is correct.

---------- Post added at 14:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
No he said about restrictions on data usage hence my reply.
Yes, if you have a limit on your data usage, you are not going to want to use on demand too often if you have Sky.

However, I agree that most people with Sky Q probably don't have a package with such restrictions (but that's just guesswork).