View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 13:42   #215
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Taken from the article you posted mate, doesn't mean that it won't come!
I agree, Max. I saw this article at the time, and took that view.

It could go either way, but the fact that Sky is now allowing BT to have SA through Now TV on their boxes has let the genie out of the bottle. I would have thought that Virgin Media would be able to negotiate a deal with Sky by 2019.

As for AMC, assuming that BT value the wholesale deal with VM, it may be possible to hold out for that channel in the forthcoming negotiations.